Creating Student Accounts
Each of your students should have his or her own login and password. Discovery Education encourages bulk uploading of students, to ease the process of turning on student accounts. The documents below will help you create student accounts. If you'd like more assistance, call our Customer Support Team at 800-323-9084.
- 3-Step Guide to Creating Student Accounts at the District Level (for Site Administrators)
- 3-Step Guide to Creating Classrooms (for Teachers)
- Digital Exploration (for Students)
Once your students are uploaded and have logins and passwords, it's important to let them and their families know about it! Use these easily customizable materials to generate awareness.
- Ideas for distribution: Take-home letter for the folder/backpack, distribute at back-to-school night, provide as part of registration packet, make bookmarks available in the media center.
Introducing Board Builder
An exciting new tool is available to students with Discovery Education accounts! Board Builder allows students to merge their own research, writing, and content creation with existing Discovery Education resources to create boards about unlimited topics. See the links below for exemplars, suggestions, and step-by-step guides.
- 50 Ways to Use Board Builder with Your Students
- Examples of Boards
Selection of Archived Webinars about MyDE for Students and Board Builder