Ready to “go green”? You can have a paperless classroom through the use of Discovery Education and Google™! Engage your students in 21st century learning by having your students collaborate online with documents connected to Discovery Education content and your curriculum, demonstrate understanding through making presentations, and analyze real time data. Differentiation can take place by assigning self graded examinations through Google™ Documents (Docs). Put all the elements in place for a custom search engine, designed by you where only the websites you choose will be search able. Take a look at real K-12 instructional examples designed by Google™ Certified Teachers. Learn about a variety of other tools that Google™ has to offer and their potential in education. Challenge your students to create, collaborate and demonstrate understanding of your curriculum inside Google™ Groups. Design and maintain a free website where your students and parents can find information 24/7.
- Instructional Coaches
- Epson BrightLink Interactive Projector
- Lab setting with one computer for each participant
- Internet access
- Presentation station with computer for presenter
Recommended Companion Courses
By the completion of this session participants will be able to:
- Effectively use and integrate their Epson BrightLink Interactive Projector as a regular instructional tool.
- Explore the art of online communication through Google™ Docs.
- Create a Google™ site to use with your school, students, and parents.
- Create a Google™ Calendar.
- Have a working knowledge of the basics of various Educational Google™ Tools in the K12 environment.
- Use educational Google™ Programs to enhance student learning.
- Use of the Epson BrightLink Interactive Projector
- Introduction to Google™ Docs
- Create and collaborate with a Google™ Doc
- Introduction to Google™ Calendar
- Creating a Google™ Calendar
- Introduction to Customized Google™ Search
- Introduction to Google™ Site
- Introduction to Google™ Groups
- Pair/Share: Compare/Contrast Google™ Site and Groups
- Explore class projects using Google™ Applications
- Debrief and evaluations
BrightLink is a trademark of Epson America.
Epson is a registered trademark and Epson Exceed your Vision is a logomark of Seiko Epson Corporation.