DEN Geocaching Day - May 17, 2014
Each spring, we encourage every STAR Discovery Educator to venture out with some colleagues on DEN Geocaching Day. This is a great opportunity to have some fun geocaching as you connect with fellow educators. For groups that register, we will send special DEN geocoins and a few other goodies. Coins from previous years can be seen below.
If you're a DEN STAR, sign up to be a guide and lead your own Geocaching group with other educators.
Take a look at this resource from the Pennsylvania Blog - Geocaching: The Sport Where You Are the Search Engine.
Curricular Connections of Geocaching
- Apr 22 STEM is Now, STEM is How
- Apr 23 Social Studies Live Stream
- Apr 26 Spring VirtCon
- May 03 DENapalooza - Edmonton, AB
- May 07 What's the 4-1-1: Secrets for Funding Class Projects from the DEN Fairy GRANT Mother
- May 08 Making Stuff with Discovery Education: Quicktime
- May 14 Administrator Tips and Tricks
- May 15 Leadership@Now: Engaging Learners Through Inquiry and STEM
- May 17 DENapalooza - Austin, TX
- May 17 DEN Geocaching Day
- May 22 DENny Awards
- Jun 04 What's the 4-1-1: Summer Lovin
- Jun 19 Administrator Tips and Tricks
- Jul 10 Administrator Tips and Tricks
- Aug 06 Back-to-School with Discovery Education
- Aug 07 Discovery Education Assessment
- Aug 13 Back-to-School with Discovery Education
- Aug 14 Discovery Education Board Builder
- Aug 20 Discovery Education Board Builder
I love the DEN because of all the opportunities it gives me to connect with other educators that are passionate about learning, students, and technology. I also love the DEN because it supports teachers in their endeavor to try new technology in the classroom. Most of all I love the DEN for giving teachers opportunity to share how technology makes teaching more fun, engaging and meaningful to students.