DEN Spring Training
Are you ready to keep your STAR status in shape? DEN Spring Training is just he thing to help. We'll connect, collaborate, learn and more beginning in April. Connecting and learning is great, but winning cool prizes in the process is even better! Once you register, you'll earn points for various activities that can get you DENtastic prizes!
Keep an eye on the DEN Blogs throughout March and April for more information about signing up to particpate in DEN Spring Training!
- Apr 22 STEM is Now, STEM is How
- Apr 23 Social Studies Live Stream
- Apr 26 Spring VirtCon
- May 03 DENapalooza - Edmonton, AB
- May 07 What's the 4-1-1: Secrets for Funding Class Projects from the DEN Fairy GRANT Mother
- May 08 Making Stuff with Discovery Education: Quicktime
- May 14 Administrator Tips and Tricks
- May 15 Leadership@Now: Engaging Learners Through Inquiry and STEM
- May 17 DENapalooza - Austin, TX
- May 17 DEN Geocaching Day
- May 22 DENny Awards
- Jun 04 What's the 4-1-1: Summer Lovin
- Jun 19 Administrator Tips and Tricks
- Jul 10 Administrator Tips and Tricks
- Aug 06 Back-to-School with Discovery Education
- Aug 07 Discovery Education Assessment
- Aug 13 Back-to-School with Discovery Education
- Aug 14 Discovery Education Board Builder
- Aug 20 Discovery Education Board Builder
Our experience hosting the Virtual Conference was rewarding because it exemplified the types of teaching and learning opportunities we're fostering and supporting locally. Not only did we get to learn about exciting new and existing resources, but we did so via a medium that connects people and ideas that extend beyond those within our physical boundaries. We believe it's our professional responsibility to share and discuss what's possible and are grateful for the Discovery Education Network for its efforts to help teachers and students everywhere.
David J. Vitale, Ph.D.
Director of Curriculum and Instruction, Watertown Unified School District Watertown, WI