DEN Connects is an innovative project from the Discovery Educator Network that encourages students and educators to connect to Discovery Education resources and each other.
Explore professional reading materials suggested by the DEN Community.
DENbrarians find great Discovery Resources and other online materials to correlate with a monthly book selection.
#DENchat brings people together on Twitter to discuss a weekly topic each Thursday at 8 pm ET.
DENvice is a Facebook page where DEN STARS can continue conversations between the face-to-face and virtual events. It's place to post your questions and get advice from DEN members.
The Rising STAR program is an optional one month program designed for all new STARs to welcome them into the DEN and connect with this amazing community. New STARs are connected with a veteran DEN member.
The Discovery Educator Network and BAM Radio Network have partnered to bring you The DEN Zone. David Fisher hosts the program which focuses on highlighting DEN community activities and amplifying DEN voices on the topics you really care about.
- Mar 12 Leadership@Now: Preparing Your Staff and Students for the Common Core
- Mar 13 Making Stuff with Discovery Education: iPiccy
- Mar 19 3M Young Scientist Challenge: Student Webinar & Video Tips
- Mar 20 Administrator Tips and Tricks
- Mar 20 Social Studies Techbook: US History Civil War to Present, Beta Program Review
- Mar 24 Connect & Collaborate: Meet & Learn from STEM Educators
- Mar 26 Winnipeg Jets True North Hockey Academy Livestream
- Mar 29 DENapalooza - Washington, DC
- Apr 01 3M Young Scientist Challenge: Student Webinar & Video Tips
- Apr 02 What's the 4-1-1: Spring Back to Basics: Cool (and quick) ways to integrate technology with DE
- Apr 05 DENapalooza - Milwaukee, WI
- Apr 09 Leadership@Now: Telling Your District Story
- Apr 10 Making Stuff with Discovery Education: Blabberize
- Apr 12 DENapalooza - Ottawa, ON
- Apr 15 Administrator Tips and Tricks
- Apr 26 Spring VirtCon
- May 03 DENapalooza - Edmonton, AB
- May 07 What's the 4-1-1: DEN's Got Talent
- May 08 Making Stuff with Discovery Education: Quicktime
I love the DEN because it keeps me in the loop. There is so much that we can learn from one another, and I'm so grateful for all the folks who spend time enthusiastically sharing what they have learned or tried and had success with - so that other educators and their students can benefit, as well. I enjoy the conversations in the chat during webinars, and the face-to-face conferences that I've attended have been joyous experiences.