Discovery Education is uniquely positioned to help you effectively implement Common Core in all three of these arenas by offering an integrated, digital solution for the CCSS that addresses curriculum, and instruction. Our solutions provide actionable, practical applications that help educators meet the demands of the CCSS while simultaneously building student motivation to learn.
We provide high-quality, engaging, digital content, coupled with curriculum expertise, to help students develop the critical skills specified by the CCSS.
- Our digital Discovery Education Techbook™ digital textbook and Discovery Education Streaming content support the rigor of the CCSS, and concurrently engage students and inspire them to achieve.
- Our digital content supports the development of numeracy and literacy skills as delineated in the CCSS.
- Our Discovery Education cadre of curriculum experts provides curriculum services that align district instructional resources to support the scope and sequence associated with implementing the CCSS, including the creation of performance tasks and model lessons.
We provide actionable professional development
that supports your educational system as you shift your instructional practice to meet the demands of the CCSS.
- Discovery Education’s long history of expertise and experience in working with district partners has been proven to successfully effect system change.
- Our comprehensive professional learning solution not only incorporates foundational knowledge, but also explicitly links that knowledge to classroom instruction with practical applications that effectively support teachers.
- We engage the entire educational community and are able to implement targeted outreach and communication strategies to meet the needs of administrators, teachers, parents, community members, school board members, and students.
Implementing the CCSS is a long term process and Discovery Education is partnering with districts, small and large, to support this critical transformation.