No matter where you are within the COVID-19 relief funding process, this session will provide next steps for planning innovative solutions to implement best practices in distance and hybrid learning, and provide the latest updates on COVID relief funding.
Watch our webinar and discover what educators and district leaders have learned to maximize CARES Act and CRRSA funding to support teachers and students.
- Get updates on COVID relief funding and what’s next, including highlights from the America’s Rescue Plan for Education and how it will differ from the CRRSA and CARES Act.
- Learn how administrators have allocated funding to better support teachers and students.
- Implement best practices for hybrid and remote learning.
- Doug Mesecar, Partner, Strategos Group
- Josh Bailey, Director of Teaching & Learning Operations, Baltimore City Public Schools
- Dr. Karen Beerer, Senior Vice President of Teaching and Learning, Discovery Education