Voted the best professional development website in 2007 by the Association of Educational Publishers, this website is a place to connect to other educators across the globe.
Learn how the DEN helps teachers and administrators.
Access the Fall 2013 Archive
DEN Summer Institute
DEN Geocaching Day
Teacher Appreciation Week
DEN Weekly Update
Connected Educator Month
Exciting things are happening in the DEN. Our calendar is created by the community for the benefit of the community. It shows many of the great events and activities going on each month. You can download the calendar, print it, display in the teacher workroom or even place it in colleagues' mailboxes as a reminder of all the ways to stay active with the DEN each month.
Download a Printable Version of the DEN Calendar
- Dec 10 Discovery Education Techbook: Strategies for Using the Builder Tools
- Dec 11 Connect with Weather: A Virtual Field Trip from The Weather Channel
- Dec 12 Evaluating Student Knowledge: Formative Assessments with Discovery Education SCIENCE TECHBOOK
- Dec 16 Changing the World, Step by Step
- Dec 16 Let's Get APPY! Tablet Apps That Work Best With the Discovery Education Techbook
- Dec 18 Creating Interactive Lessons with the Teacher Board Builder and Discovery Education Techbook
- Jan 08 Submission Overview for the Siemens We Can Change the World Challenge
- Jan 08 What's the 4-1-1: TBD
- Jan 14 Administrator Tips and Tricks
- Jan 15 Changing the World, Step by Step
- Feb 05 What's the 4-1-1: Digital Learning Day
- Feb 12 Administrator Tips and Tricks
- Feb 19 Submission Overview for the Siemens We Can Change the World Challenge
- Mar 05 What's the 4-1-1: TBD
- Mar 20 Administrator Tips and Tricks
- Apr 02 What's the 4-1-1: TBD
- Apr 15 Administrator Tips and Tricks
- May 07 What's the 4-1-1: DEN's Got Talent
- May 14 Administrator Tips and Tricks
It takes a village to raise a child but DENation to save a life. Your collective faces, voices. and hearts pulled together to save my life. All of you every day in every way do something to complete me. You have kept me alive for a long time and I hope I have the chance to pay it forward.