Trusted by educators for over a decade, the DEN Community offers you one of the most thriving professional learning networks in the world. The DEN connects you to teaching resources, learning opportunities, and professional networking—all at your convenience and comfort level.
It’s what we’ve always been about—connecting educators to their most valuable resource: each other
Shared Ideas & Resources
Make the DEN Community your source for peer-recommended lesson ideas, educator-tested integration strategies, and more. Save time and grow your practice with the DEN’s curated collection of high-quality instructional content.
- Exemplars from colleagues around the world
- Lesson resources shared in the DEN Library
- Instructional strategies from the Spotlight on Strategies (SOS) series
Professional Learning Experiences
As a DEN member, you can experience a variety of flexible learning events—choose the format that works for you, at a time and location that’s convenient. Participate on your couch, from a coffee shop, with your colleagues in a staff meeting, or at an in-person DEN event. When you’re ready for professional learning, we’re here.
- Webinars, virtual field trips, and online events
- Self-paced, interactive modules, and packaged professional learning programs
- In-person local and national events, learning summits, and international summer institutes
A Network of Educators, Ready to Collaborate
Find inspiration from conversations and expand your thinking with other growth-minded educators. The DEN Community is waiting to connect with you. Ask questions, share ideas, refine your thinking, and collaborate with peers beyond your school walls.
- Instructionally-relevant discussions happening in the DEN Online Community
- Social media conversations and connections
- Shared virtual and in-person learning experiences
Join Whenever You’re Ready, However You Want
The DEN Community is here for you. Whether you’re searching for instructional ideas, interested in teacher-created resources, or connecting with other educators, there are lots of ways for you to get involved.
- Discovery Educators access high quality content and tools to bring learning to life in your classroom
- DEN Educators connect and collaborate within the DEN Online Community through teacher-to-teacher shared ideas and resources
- DEN STAR Educators participate in exclusive professional learning experiences, gain access to VIP promotions, and receive special recognition for sharing Discovery Education with their colleagues
- Leadership Council Members are a select group that contribute to the growth of the DEN Community and lead the movement towards purposeful digital integration