Convening Innovative Leaders
Join this premier, professional learning event focused on actionable strategies and inspiring and innovative new practices that are best meeting the needs of principals, teachers, and students today. We'll address unfinished learning, prioritize the use of federal dollars, and dig into key factors that will play a role in the future success of students.
The DE Leadership Symposium facilitates valuable, peer-to-peer conversation around top-of-mind topics for district leaders like:
- • Engaging early learners and eradicating early learning gaps.
- • High-quality instruction, differentiation, and personalization to reach all students.
- • Supporting SEL, ELL, and diverse learners with accessible, engaging content.
- • Supporting ELL and diverse learners with accessible, engaging content
- • Developing policy leadership skills and diverse policy ecosystems.
This annual event features highly successful innovative practices from districts across the country, and it always takes a balanced approach to the most important topics. Participants will gain invaluable, in-person networking with their peers, as well as private-sector leaders and state policymakers, through keynote presentations, peer-moderated breakout sessions, and roundtable discussions. Join us as we focus on the current and future state of instruction while sharing best practices and lessons learned from the past two school years in order to best shape the next.
- A Candid Conversation with Superintendent Michael Hinojosa, National Education Leader and Superintendent of Dallas Independent School District
- Equitable Acceleration Strategies to Move All Students Forward
- School Innovation for Today’s Generation: Achieving Excellence Wherever Learning Takes Place
- Contextualizing Social and Emotional Wellbeing from Rural to Urban and Communities In-Between