Schedule of Events
Thursday, January 21 | 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM PST
Curiosity + Connection = Engagement
How do we foster curiosity, excitement, and engagement for our students and educators when there are so many different distractions? Click to Access the Recording
Thursday, February 18 | 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM PST
Has COVID-19 Shaped Education Forever?
We often focus on what we have lost during the pandemic. Let’s come together to share how the educational community has grown as a result of COVID-19 Click to Access the Recording
Thursday, March 18 | 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM PST
Engaging the School Community
How are we effectively engaging parents and community partners to support students? How have the roles of certificated and classified staff adapted to new learning environments? Click to Access the Recording
Thursday, April 15 | 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM PST
Bracing for the Unknown, Preparing for Change as an Administrator
What have we learned about change? What has COVID-19 taught us about change in learning environments, budgets, and old challenges? How do we foster a resilient mindset with our students, teachers, and administrators?
Thursday, May 20 | 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM PST
“Ah Ha” Moments: Planning for 2021-22
What are the best things you’ve done in the past 6 months that you’ll carry into the next school year? Which opportunities have allowed you to “fail forward”?
Access the 2020 Sessions
- January 21 | Curiosity + Connection = Engagement
- February 18 | Has COVID-19 Shaped Education Forever?
- March 18 | Engaging the School Community
- September 3 | Promoting Relationships in Remote and Hybrid Environments for Staff, Teachers, and Students
- September 17 | Coaching and Support for Teachers in the New Age of Distance Learning
- October 1 | Ensuring Equity in Education and Accelerating Learning Through Differentiation
- October 15 | Learning Doesn’t End with Zoom: Supporting and Encouraging Work Beyond Direct Instruction
- October 29 | Fostering Compassion and Mentorship for New and Veteran Educators
- November 12 | Celebrate and Elevate: Building and Maintaining a School Culture in Any Environment
- December 10 | Cultivating Culturally Responsive Schools to Meet the Needs of All Students
- May 21 | Cultivating Equity & Excellence in Your Schools
- May 28 | The Changing Role of Administrators with Remote Learning
- June 4 | Building a Culture of Support that Elevates & Celebrates Success Around Remote Learning
- June 11 | A Roadmap to Maintaining the Continuity of Learning in an Evolving Future